City Meetings Webcasting
The City of Blue Springs began offering webcasting of City Council and Planning Commission meetings in July 2007. Webcasting allows residents and visitors to view a video broadcast of the meeting via the City’s website.
Ways To View A Webcast
- City Council meets on the first and third Monday of the month
- Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Monday of the month
Meetings can be viewed live at the time of the meeting or at a later date by accessing the webcast archives. Meeting webcasts are archived and available online for three months. If you would like to view a meeting older then three months contact the City Communications Office
, (816) 655-0497.
Streaming Video - Minimum System Requirements
Live Video Stream
|To view past meetings choose the city meeting you would like to view and then choose the meeting date from the archive list.
City Council Meetings
Planning Commission Meetings
The live stream is only available when public meetings are actually being held. Webcasts of public meetings typically begin at 6:30 pm on meeting dates.
View Live Video Stream
- If you have a PC, you must be running Windows 98 or later operating system with at least a 233MHz processor Pentium II and 64MB of RAM.
- If you are using a Macintosh, you must have at least a G3 with MacOS X installed.
- In addition, you should have at least Windows Media Player 9 and a recent version of your preferred browser.
- The latest version of Windows Media Player can be found on Microsoft's web site: Windows Media Player Download
- In order to view video, you should have a broadband connection. Dial-Up users may receive an audio-only stream.